Christ is the secret of sustenance for the redeemed. Not us. Not man. Not our circumstances. Not our ability to control or change them.
Paul expresses this here (and this was a man with plenty of personal experience to speak on the matter of what would appear to be pretty poor circumstances):
“Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.” (Philippians 4:11-14).
We can take comfort in the sovereignty of our God even in the storms we face, knowing they pass only through His hand (Lamentations 3:37-38). In contrast to earthly comforts and structures, Christ is our rock and firm foundation, unmovable; the same yesterday, today and forever. This is taught repeatedly in Scripture, yet we still struggle with a lack on contentment or of worry and despair and even pride to believe that we ourselves are the key to fixing our circumstances...and He is even so good to have grace in shepherding us then and revealing our need for Him.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping