“Semper reformanda” is a Latin Reformation phrase meaning “always reforming.”
I love so much about this phrase but especially that 1) it reminds us of God’s goodness to sanctify His people and 2) the humility needed to be refined graciously provided by the Spirit.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|
We'd love to treat you to 10% off your first purchase! Subscribe to our newsletter to receive your coupon.