Semper Reformanda Crewneck PulloverRegular price $40.00 Save $-40.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
“Semper reformanda” is a Latin Reformation phrase meaning “always reforming.”
I love so much about this phrase but especially that 1) it reminds us of God’s goodness to sanctify His people and 2) the humility needed to be refined graciously provided by the Spirit.
|Length from HPS||27.50||28.50||29.50||30.50||31.50||32.50||1.00|
*Measurements in inches
- These garments are pre-shrunk during the garment dye process for almost no shrinkage at home.
- Our clean pigment dye colors use 50% less water than traditional pigment dye processes.
- Proud member of the US Cotton Trust Protocol (USCTP) and Better Cotton.
- Cotton products from Comfort Colors support more sustainable + ethical cotton farming.
- 3-end garment-dyed soft ring spun fleece with a 100% cotton face
- 1x1 rib collar
- Twill taped back neck for comfort and durability
- Rolled forward shoulder
- Back neck patch
- Relaxed fit, side seamed body
- Signature twill label
- Relaxed Fit